hide keyboard button ????

halilnevzat

After keyboard shows up when i click somewhere to write for example youtube search, ( btw im using swiftkey for android) it wont go away after i click to screen, it should dissappear, otherwise i wont be able to see anything right ? consider it as a feature request.

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi halilnevzat,

Thank you for reporting this.

Can you hide the swift keyboard using the BACK button? We have the official Android app for Google Play almost ready but we will try to check/fix this in the beta stage.

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE.

You are right. The keyboard should hide when clicking anywhere outside of it. What is funny is that it hides after showing the slider menu (using the hamburger button). I will make sure this is fixed tommorow.

Thank you again.

halilnevzat

UPDATE.

You are right. The keyboard should hide when clicking anywhere outside of it. What is funny is that it hides after showing the slider menu (using the hamburger button). I will make sure this is fixed tommorow.

Thank you again.
yes it hides by pressing back button but my buttons are not always on, i should swipe and its really cringe. thanks for your fast response. do you guys looking for collaboration from Türkiye ? i can work with you guys

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi halilnevzat,

We have uploaded a new Remotly PC v1.6.0 and Android v1.14. The keyboard is now hidden when you click on something that is not an input/edit control or the cursor is not a caret. We cannot hide the keyboard by just touching the mobile screen outside the keyboard as someone might be writing a document etc. It would be annoying if the keyboard shows/hides all the time.

Please let us know what you think about this new behavior.