How to stabilize a connection using p2p

ekira

I use remotly to view remote desktop with my friend's computer, previously it has always been connected through P2P, the experience is very good, but today suddenly can not connect through P2P, the connection service becomes “connect anywhere”, we found that the latency has become very high, but we could not find a way to use P2P connection.I don't know what happened.I hope that we can connect with P2P continually, how can we do that?
(I use machine translation, I hope you can understand it)

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ekira! Maybe the ISP has changed (or ISPs configuration has changed). Is this a wirded or mobile internet? Another thing might be router related. Maybe the router's firmware was updated. There are a lot of factors that can cause P2P blocking in any network. To minimize Connect Anywhere latency please check what server was automatically used during the connection. You can always select sever location manually if it was not selected properly (this can happen when for example ping service is blocked by the ISP).

You can also check port forwarding on the router and manually select the port in Remotly's settings to match the port forwarded in router's settings.