Monflo website redirection to remotly.com completed

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Dear All,

We have just redirected most of Monflo - Remote PC access and gaming product pages to remotly.com equivalents. The only pages that are still working are:
- https://monflo.mirillis.com/login (allows login to old Monflo accounts)
- https://monflo.mirillis.com/legal (will be redirected to new remotly.com legal and terms of use page soon)

All working Monflo subscriptions will be cancelled by the end of January 2023 so please try to login to your remotly account (migrated from Monflo). Everyone who had Connect Anywhere subscription active for Monflo, will get 50GB of monthly Remotly cloud transfer for free.
Monflo accounts will continue to work but the Monflo Android app will be replaced by a blank app that will redirect to Remotly app on Google Play Store.

Mirillis Team

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, what about Monflo ultimate home subscription users? Will I get ultimate remotely?
Hello Smurf,

Of course. Can you try to login to Remotly using your Monflo account user(email)/password?

Please let us know if you can. If yes, then your account has been transferred. It will show Open Beta license but in the next few days it will change to Ultimate Home.

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
And please enable copy-paste passwords if possible.
Remote clipboard support is already available in latest Remotly releases. The clipboard is end-to-end encrypted just like audio/video/keyboard/mouse etc.

Darkwolves

Okay, so you said the next few days..... on the 8th it's been a while and mine also says open beta. When it also should say Ultimate edition can you give us an update? This has been a serious shock to me. I did not know this company was bought out/re-branded. I use this software to help my elderly grandmother with IT issues. So this is pretty stressful for us. Also, I can't get to my old monflo account. I do have the Licencing email you sent for my Ultimate Home.

Last edited:

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Darkwolves,

We are still the same company! Your old account must work both for Monflo and Remotly. Please send me your e-mail address associated with your Monflo account in a private message. We will check everything. The accounts will change from Open Beta to their Monflo equivalent tomorrow.

We are still testing Monflo. Even the old login page is still working. We have just removed registration of new Monflo accounts (this old page is redirecting to the new Remotly registration page).

Please check this page:

You can still use the old Monflo admin panel.

Please don't worry you have the old product and the new improved one :)

I have just checked and one thing is not ok. The reset password page on the Monflo page should still allow to reset the Monflo password:

But it is redirecting to Remotly. We will fix this ASAP.

One more thing. If you reset the Monflo account password it will have no effect on the Remotly account. But you can reset the Remotly account separately using the Remotly login page. This way you can have Remotly and Monflo account with the same username/email but different passwords (of course you can set the same password).

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
We have just finished updating license states so they should now display valid names.

The Monflo password reset page is also back (please use this link in incognito mode if your browser cache still shows the Remotly login page):