Landscape mode crashes

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Rrrrex!

Thank you for contacting us. We are preparing a new big update for next week and would like to fix all major problems from version 1.30.

Can you please press the "Send Report" button after the crash. It will allow us to find the problem instantly.

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the video!

There should be a big white dialog showing after each crash :/ we will try to set less than 540dp and reproduce this problem asap.

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
I'm using xperia 1 III which has a default 417 dp. If you set 540dp everything works ok?

rrrrex

Default is 420 or something like that, but i set 480 for more information on display. Just checked lower values, isuue happens from 480 to 533 dp

Last edited:

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Crash confirmed on my side after setting 500dp.
Thanks again for reporting this critical bug.

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi rrrrex, we are trying to fix the high dpi crash problem for v1.31 but with no luck :( The funny thing is that when setting dpi to 600dp it works. When setting 500dp or 720dp it crashes. But this is not a normal crash. The app just closes as Android sends it the onPause event without any apparent reason.

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gilbert, we are still investigating this problem. We hope to find a fix before v1.31 is released next week.

Can you please check and let us know if 600dpi works for you?

Hi Gilbert, we are still investigating this problem. We hope to find a fix before v1.31 is released next week.

Can you please check and let us know if 600dpi works for you?
Yes it does but makes some stuff hard to click on and controller layout comes up but its gliched
but better then crashing

This appears to be the same bug that affects other stuff i use!

Launch in portatit = dosent work
Launch in landscape before opening app = functional

If you start off in landscapre before you oepn it dosent occur but if you rotate it to portiat at any time it crashes again

Also setting my screen to normal size because i made it smaller to it wasnt really big also fixes it entirely for all apps

seems like somethine else is the issue..

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
On our side it starts OK in portrait and after rotating it closes. And this is not a crash. The app just gets stopped by the Android system.
Starting in landscape causes the app to close just after start.