login issue

gaetanolip

Hi,
latest Windows version 1.14 : login does not work, it fails. Credentials are correct, i use the same ones to login in andoid app with no problem. I also tried to reset password with no luck

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi gaetanolip! What Windows version are you using. Are you still able to login using the 1.13.5 version?

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
This must by some strange issue as no one else is reporting this. I'm sure we will find a solution ASAP.

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Are there any special symbols in your login/password? This is very strange if the android version works.

gaetanolip

Yes ,special like < this.
I have 2 different acconuts, 1 for the community web site, 1 for the app. the account for the app is the same for android app, and there no login problem

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Is "<" the only special character? Were these credentials working in the past on the PC?

gaetanolip

hi i reset password and used only normal characters ( very sample ) , login failed, can you check my account please

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. You must be logged in because otherwise you would need to connect on boot using Connection ID and accept the connection using the authorization popup. It is done that way by design. I will pass the problem with your account to the team.

Fu2chN

Hi, I've a same issue.
Impossible to connect from the maj Windows 11 Pro KB5035942.

Code:
Édition    Windows 11 Professionnel
Version    22H2
Installé le    ‎04/‎09/‎2023
Build du système d’exploitation    22621.3374
Expérience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0

Remotly Version 1.15.2.0

But work fine on my second PC (even OS even Maj even Remotly Version)

Last edited:

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Fu2chN,

You are not able to login to your account on this PC or not able to connect to this PC/connect from this PC?

I see that KB5035942 is something brand new (released 26th March). We will install it and check it.
Does the other PC also have KB5035942 installed (the one which works fine)?

Fu2chN

Hi Fu2chN,

You are not able to login to your account on this PC or not able to connect to this PC/connect from this PC?

I see that KB5035942 is something brand new (released 26th March). We will install it and check it.
Does the other PC also have KB5035942 installed (the one which works fine)?
The second PC work fine and yes it's updated with KB5035942 too.
The first pc have login issue and "share this computer" are gray.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    104.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DxDiag2.txt
    93.6 KB · Views: 1

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Is the connection ID field grayed out after running Remotly on the problematic PC? Or is it white?
This is a very important thing to know since even when not logged in it should be white and you should be able to click the "eye" button
to shot the connection ID assigned to this PC (you can always connect to a PC using connection ID, no matter if you are logged in or not).

This is ok:
connectionid.png

If the icons and ** *** *** *** are grayed out it means that this PC cannot even connect to the state server (maybe to got blocked by firewall or something similar happened).

Fu2chN

Is the connection ID field grayed out after running Remotly on the problematic PC? Or is it white?
This is a very important thing to know since even when not logged in it should be white and you should be able to click the "eye" button
to shot the connection ID assigned to this PC (you can always connect to a PC using connection ID, no matter if you are logged in or not).

This is ok:

View attachment 155

If the icons and ** *** *** *** are grayed out it means that this PC cannot even connect to the state server (maybe to got blocked by firewall or something similar happened).
Yep is what I thought, but I didn't touch the network (just change a parameter on my network card that crashed it) but that, it's already been a week and it worked very well.

Last edited:

Fu2chN

You don't have utilities for raz App? Something error cach for me

My window have Register tweak for windows logon bypass.

i use this PC as a server, your software but very practical ^^

Last edited: