Password Limit and Auto Logout Feature

Stonery

Hello,

I can log in to the software's website with a password longer than 50 characters without any problems, but when I want to log in via the software, it does not accept passwords over 50 characters.

When the account password is changed from the website of the software, the software does not log out automatically, the software must be closed in order to exit.

I think that if you increase the length of the password accepted by the software and log out of the account added to the software automatically (without closing the software) after the password change, the security and privacy of the user account will increase.

Thank you.

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Stonery,

Sorry for late response but we were working on version 1.6.2 24/7 for the past few days.

"I can log in to the software's website with a password longer than 50 characters without any problems, but when I want to log in via the software, it does not accept passwords over 50 characters."

This is clearly a bug. We will check if this can be fixed or we will limit password length to a supported value.

I will forward the issues to the appropriate people in the dev team. I'm sure the auto logout can be done when the password is changed from the admin panel.

Best,
Mirillis Team