Unstable/Slow performance with mixed multi-monitor

Fishwalker

New member
Hi again,
I have a remote (Local LAN) system I log into often that has a 32" 4K HDR monitor (HDR enabled), and a 27" 1080p SDR monitor. Different DPI scale on both. When I'm viewing either monitor on their own, performance and usability is just fine. But when I switch to dual-monitor mode where I can see both, the connection becomes unstable/lost for about a minute. Eventually it seems to recover after a disconnect warning or two. Once dual-monitor is established, it seems to work fine, and switching between monitors is a smoother experience.

Once the session is disconnected fully, reconnecting re-introduces the same dual-display issues.

Remote system: W11 Pro 26H2, i7-11700k, RTX 3080 10GB, 32GB DDR4.
 

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Fishwalker,

Sorry for the late reply.
Can you let me know what is the client that is connecting to this multi-monitor setup?
Is it another PC or Android/iOS/macOS client?
Please also let me know if the video size set on the client side is 1080p/1440p etc. or maybe original?
 
Top