How can I share Virtual-Layout to other people?

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hello DoubleTapInside and thank you for this very important question!

Unfortunately sharing virtual Android (and soon iOS) layouts is currently only possible with your own account between different devices. BUT we are already working on this so it will be possible to share your layouts with another user by entering his/hers user name (email associated with account). This will probably be done using the same menu where "export layout to server/cloud" is located an will be named "export layout to another user". After selecting this option another dialog will be shown with an edit box to enter username/email.

We will do our best to include this feature in the next big update that is almost ready.

DoubleTapInside

Hello DoubleTapInside and thank you for this very important question!

Unfortunately sharing virtual Android (and soon iOS) layouts is currently only possible with your own account between different devices. BUT we are already working on this so it will be possible to share your layouts with another user by entering his/hers user name (email associated with account). This will probably be done using the same menu where "export layout to server/cloud" is located an will be named "export layout to another user". After selecting this option another dialog will be shown with an edit box to enter username/email.

We will do our best to include this feature in the next big update that is almost ready.
U can do some place in clowd(already is). And Layouts will be shared by link.

Sharing Man:
Created Layout > Generate Link for public access > send this link anywhere we need

In App:
There should be a Field where I can put this link to Import layout from another guy.

----
I used few days your Android App. And I have a lot of bugs and "bad things". But it is better then another apps i found. I have a lot of to say for fixing.

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for this great idea with the link sharing. This may involve more work but it would allow users managing their custom layouts from the admin panel.

"I used few days your Android App. And I have a lot of bugs and "bad things". But it is better then another apps i found. I have a lot of to say for fixing."

Can you send us the list of problems you have found? We will try to fix them asap (before the next big update).

Thanks,
Mirillis Team