Portable version 1.5.4 does not start on Windows 10

desroc01

Hello, I'm tryting to start Remotly 1.5.4 portable (remotly_pc_1_5_4_portable.exe) and I have the following error:

1668731426266.png

1668731738498.png

Then nothing happens and Remotly does not start.

For now, I will use version 1.5.1 since it is the previous version I downloaded. (version 1.5.1 does not gives this error message)

Thanks
Phil

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Phil,

I think you may have a corrupted version that was available for download for a short time. Then it was overwritten by a fixed version :/
The RemotlyQS is related with the Remotly QuickSupport version that is available for download from the admin panel only.
You can try to download the current binary from the download section or use the v1.5.5 that will be available soon.

EDIT: You are right. The portable version on the server is not working :/ Please kindly check the v1.5.5 when it will be uploaded.

Last edited:

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Phil,

v1.5.5 is now available for download. In this new portable version, you will see the UAC popup asking for admin rights. But you can press NO, and it will start without admin rights with limited functionality (no screen blanking during connection, no green frame around the streamed monitor etc.)