Unable to use remote access

ZiggyGG

Hello.
I have this problem: whenever a screensaver is active on the remote PC, I cannot access it.
I can log in to the device but can't turn off the screensaver remotely.
Turning off the screensaver permanently is not the option for me.
Any advice?

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Hi ZiggyGG! Are you running Remotly with administrator rights on the host/server PC?

mirillis

Administrator
Staff member
Ok we have verified that there is no remote control for the screensaver desktop (screensaver runs in a separate desktop apart from Logon/UAC/Admin and normal desktop). We will fix it soon. For now there is a simple workaround. Please send the CTRL+ALT+DEL from the client menu (screen below).

Desktop Image 2024-10-01 7-50-15 PM-388.jpg

The same can be done from the Android mobile app (CTRL+ALT+DEL is accessible from the sliding menu).

ZiggyGG

Ok we have verified that there is no remote control for the screensaver desktop (screensaver runs in a separate desktop apart from Logon/UAC/Admin and normal desktop). We will fix it soon. For now there is a simple workaround. Please send the CTRL+ALT+DEL from the client menu (screen below).

View attachment 192

The same can be done from the Android mobile app (CTRL+ALT+DEL is accessible from the sliding menu).
Hello. Did you test the CTRL+ALT+DEL as well? It's been one of the things I've tried when I couldn't skip the screensaver and it did not work for me on the Android app. Cheers.

EDIT: It works now. Don't know why it didn't work before.

Last edited: