Latest activity

• mirillis
    mirillis replied to the thread login issue.
    We have found the problem. We are working on it. I will let you know when it's fixed. It might just start working or and update of the...
  • mirillis
    Yesterday, the mother server was updated and restarted. We have been informed that some hosts have not logged in properly and are...
  • mirillis
    mirillis replied to the thread PC to Android.
    We are targeting end of autumn. We also have a hardware device in our plans that will allow to play any console game (ps4/5, xbox and...
  • mirillis
    mirillis reacted to bananaman's post in the thread Security with Like Like.
    Not incognito but a regular Google Chrome which already updated to the latest version but no worry it happen only during the first day...
  • mirillis
    I hope we can fix this with the extended debug installer version that will be ready soon.
  • mirillis
    mirillis replied to the thread Connection ID + passcode?.
    Using an 11 digit only ID (as per competition) is not safe at all and a collision probability is very high when 500k IDs are...
  • mirillis
    mirillis replied to the thread Windows 7.
    Very strange. We are testing on Windows 7 before every big release and I've seen it working last week. This maybe something machine...
  • F
    Fu2chN reacted to mirillis's post in the thread login issue with Like Like.
    We will send you a debug version of the installer that creates a detailed log file.
  • H
    Got another laptop with Intel Arc 370 video card (which should be similar to what is in Core Ultra 9 CPU) and 3k screen. works fine...
  • H
    It has most likely been thoroughly considered by the developer, but I am curious as to why only use id instead of id (which stays the...
  • B
    bananaman posted the thread Windows 7 in Windows Support.
    The installer is not working on a WIndows 7 system just installed and tested it would not launch with error as per image below.
  • B
    bananaman replied to the thread Security.
    Not incognito but a regular Google Chrome which already updated to the latest version but no worry it happen only during the first day...
  • B
    bananaman replied to the thread PC to Android.
    Great news that would be awesome as in tis way we would be able to play phone games on laptop as well. Is there any eta on this? Thanks.
  • mirillis
    mirillis replied to the thread login issue.
    We will send you a debug version of the installer that creates a detailed log file.
  • F
    Fu2chN replied to the thread login issue.
    Yes it's work on website, and it's work too on mobile app. Yes actually use this. So I don't know why he stop working only on app on...