Latest activity

• B
    bananaman replied to the thread Windows 7.
    Yes I just sent you a PM
  • B
    bananaman replied to the thread Remote password.
    Alright thanks for the clarification. Cheer.
  • B
    bananaman reacted to mirillis's post in the thread Remote password with Like Like.
    Hi bananaman, You don't have to accept the device manually every time you connect. You can add the client device used for connection to...
  • mirillis
    mirillis replied to the thread Remote password.
    Hi bananaman, You don't have to accept the device manually every time you connect. You can add the client device used for connection to...
  • mirillis
    mirillis replied to the thread Windows 7.
    Can you send the comtent of dxdiag.txt file for this machine in a private message to me?
  • B
    bananaman posted the thread Remote password in Windows Support.
    Is it possible to create a custom password so that I can remote in with ID and password instead of having to have to accept the...
  • B
    bananaman replied to the thread Windows 7.
    It did not even launch now I created a crashlog.txt in installation folder but there is nothing there.
  • B
    bananaman reacted to mirillis's post in the thread PC to Android with Like Like.
    We are targeting end of autumn. We also have a hardware device in our plans that will allow to play any console game (ps4/5, xbox and...
  • F
    Fu2chN reacted to mirillis's post in the thread login issue with Like Like.
    The problem was very complicated and hard to repeat. During a master server update (or possibly in some other situation) the automatic...
  • mirillis
    mirillis replied to the thread login issue.
    The problem was very complicated and hard to repeat. During a master server update (or possibly in some other situation) the automatic...
  • F
    Fu2chN replied to the thread login issue.
    It's work, thank. What was the problem?
  • F
    Fu2chN reacted to mirillis's post in the thread login issue with Like Like.
    Please check this device again. Thanks!
  • mirillis
    The problem should now be fixed. The login problem was reported for a long time and was difficult to trace but from now on it should not...
  • mirillis
    mirillis replied to the thread login issue.
    Please check this device again. Thanks!
  • mirillis
    Unfortunately the problem is more serious and there might be a problem with login to user's account on such device. So if you see...